Account Manager/Projects and Services: Anne Emerson
Anne’s commitment to her customers is unparalleled. She takes pride in her service to customers and their needs.
She can design and offer any number of solutions for your workplace and workspace. Problem solving is her specialty and her dependability and service is unmatched. Her ability to work well with many types of people and very different projects comes from her previous experience in retail management and human resources.
- Problem solving
- Customer focused
- Custom designed
- Over 12 years of experience
Challenges in your warehouse, factory, assembly line, hospital, or school? We are here to help.
From keeping track of inventory and tools to record keeping we can offer you solutions.
Our success/reputation is built upon our vendors, suppliers and end users. The right work flow improves efficiency and gives your company positive results. That goes a long way to give you peace of mind.
Owner/Inside Sales/Marketing/Finance: Jeanne Walters
Jeanne handles the inside operations for Grant L. Nelson. From processing purchase orders to accounts payable and receivable. Prior to working in the material handling business she was a Financial Advisor for 12 years.
About our Company
- Founded in 1945
- Steadily grown presence in Mid-West to throughout the United States
- Trusted Distributor for some of the BEST VENDORS in the material handling industry
- WBENC Certified and BEP by the State of Illinois in 2017
Our Customers Include:
- Fortune 500 Industrial companies
- Manufacturing, Industrial and Distribution facilities
- Schools and universities
- Medical facilities including hospitals and offices